Coming Soon - Dragon Ball FighterZ Review




After spending over 2 dozen hours with Dragon Ball FighterZ I am almost ready to put my thoughts down on paper.  I have completed the very long and very awesome story mode, played a ton of local matches and tackled the AI in arcade mode.  All that is left is to try out the online modes and see how the netcode holds up.  I should be posting a full review here and on the ETNL website www.etnl.co.uk within the next day or so.  I can already tell you that the game is very much worth a purchase.


                                                                                                      ----- Nerd_Guy out
Coming Soon - Dragon Ball FighterZ Review Coming Soon - Dragon Ball FighterZ Review Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on January 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.