Featured Streamers - Eternal Nav HD

Featured Streamers – Eternal Nav HD



With this Featured Streamers article, I would like to put my good friend Eternal Nav HD in the limelight. He is a remarkable individual who honestly feels like a brother to me. Nav is a 30-year-old streamer from the United Kingdom. He co-founded the ETNL gaming community alongside his good friend Eternal Steph HD. ETNL is a wonderful gaming community of like-minded gamers & anime fans and is my home away from home on the internet. I can't praise this corner of the web enough. It is a place of unity, friendship, and integrity. Nav also built the ETNL gaming website from the ground up and coded it all himself. He's a beast. I'll post links below to the website and the discord for all of those that want to join. Everyone is welcome but please be respectful!
I ask all of my featured streamers a small series of questions about their streaming experience with a few gaming related questions thrown in for good measure. Here are Nav's responses.

How long have you been streaming? Around 6 months.

What's your favorite thing about streaming? Interacting with the people who enter the room, engaging in the conversation, finding out how they are and entertaining them with my natural progression throughout a game, seeing my high’s and low as I battle through the games I enjoy to play.


Favorite video game of all time? This is a tough one, we all know I am a huge Halo fan and I would say Halo but then again I love Shenmue, I love Gears of War, I love Streets of Rage, I love Police Quest and I love Moonwalker, saying that I love Die Hard too! I would have to say Shenmue because of the storyline whilst Halo I enjoy for the online slayer mode.


Favorite video game character? Once again this is a tough one! There are so many good characters out there, developers have spent hours and invested so much into these characters but they become forgotten if a franchise does not succeed. My favorite character *insert thinking smiley here* has to be Ezio, thinking back about it properly it is because of Ezio and his character's charm that I started to love Assassins Creed or else before that I thought it was a franchise with potential but not quite there yet.


What's something within the gaming world that irritates you or pisses you off? What really grinds my gears? We do not get the whole gaming experience anymore from the full retail price, there are too many hidden DLC on the disc! Or we are sold Season Passes from day one without knowing if we would enjoy the game or what that DLC could be. I know a lot of people will say at least they are investing in the game by telling us early but I have seen games where they have sold season passes and they haven’t released what they have sold, they may have released one or two DLC which were a let down and not fully supported it as promised due to bad sales.


CLICK HERE FOR NAV'S TWITCH!!!
Below is a copy of Nav's streaming schedule. I have posted the times in both EST (for US readers), as well as GMT (for those in the UK).

Monday: 3pm – 6pm EST 8pm – 11pm GMT
Tuesday: 3pm – 6pm EST 8pm – 11pm GMT
Wednesday: 3pm – 6pm EST 8pm – 11pm GMT
Friday: 3pm – 8pm EST 8pm – 1am GMT

And finally here are all of Nav's social media links.  Click on the link to go to the page.
ETNL Discord
Featured Streamers - Eternal Nav HD Featured Streamers - Eternal Nav HD Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on January 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.