Nerd Guy's PS4 Top 10

Herro guys and gals,

     Over the course of the next two weeks, I am going to count down my top 10 favorite PS4 games. It was pretty tough to pick out the 10 games and even harder to place them on a ranked list. These are the games that I’ve had the most fun playing with Sony’s current generation of hardware. I’ll be posting #10 shortly and will try my best to post one each day after that. A lot of hard work and love went into the creation of this list. I had to think very hard about what games deserve to be praised so highly and WHY. I plan on doing a top 10 for every console I’ve had the joy to game on (which is quite a bit). Hell, I may have to up them to a top 25 because there are just so many good games out today. Some big name titles, such as Horizon Zero Dawn, will not be on this list because I have yet to complete them. I’m working on it and I’ll update the list if I feel any other games should jump to the head of the pack.

#10 Metal Gear Solid V
#9 Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix
#8 Yakuza 0
#7 Tales of Berseria
#6 Injustice 2
#5 Resident Evil 7
#4 TIE - Fallout 4 and Skyrim
#3 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
#2 Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
#1 Persona 5


                                                                                                                      --------- Nerd Guy out





Nerd Guy's PS4 Top 10 Nerd Guy's PS4 Top 10 Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on December 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.