Thinking About Anime Reviews

Should I Do Anime Reviews???

While thinking about new content for the blog, I started thinking about doing anime reviews. I have been watching anime since the 90's.  I use to watch Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon religiously when I was a child.  I'm not a super hardcore read-all-the-manga anime head, but I do enjoy the genre. Still not sure if I am gonna do em or not but it is on my mind.  Would you guys like to see me review anime??? If so, which series?  I'm thinking about starting with the English dub of Dragon Ball Super and Sailor Moon Crystal.  If anyone has any thoughts please leave a comment below or contact me on Twitter or Facebook.  See the panels to the right of this article for my social media accounts.


Thinking About Anime Reviews Thinking About Anime Reviews Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on December 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.