Coming Soon 3/5/18 - 3/9/18



3/5/18 – 3/9/18

Herro Readers!

This week is going to be a very full week for Another Day, Another Game. I will be bringing you a grand total of six articles this week. I will be putting out two reviews for Dragon Ball Super, Letter 4 in The Tamriel Chronicles, and I will also be bringing you 3 video game reviews this week. Dragon Ball FighterZ, Sonic Mania, and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. I had a lot of fun with all 3 of those games and I hope you all enjoy my thoughts on the titles. Here's the schedule for the week.


Monday – Dragon Ball Super episode 6 review
Dragon Ball FighterZ review

Wednesday – The Tamriel Chronicles “The Girl Who Loves Mushrooms”
Sonic Mania review

Friday – Dragon Ball Super episode 7 review

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT review
Coming Soon 3/5/18 - 3/9/18 Coming Soon 3/5/18 - 3/9/18 Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on March 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.