An announcement from Nerd Guy



I have a lot of good news to report tonight. I am currently in the process of bringing some big changes to my blog. I will now have set days each week that I post new content. Those days will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I will post the content schedule on this announcement. I will be giving you all two Dragon Ball Super reviews each week along with a new letter from my ongoing series “The Tamriel Chronicles”. If I have any game reviews going live I will post them on the same days as extra articles. I will also start running a “News for the Week” article every Friday that will point out any big announcements in the gaming world for that week. Expect a “Coming Soon” announcement on Fridays as well that will outline the new content coming to the blog for the next week. I really hope to start supplying you, the readers, with a steady stream of quality content. I expect to take on more once all of this is established and the blog has become a more well-oiled machine. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has read my ramblings up to this point. It has been a wonderful journey so far and the only direction I'm heading is up. Thank you all again.

Mondays – Dragon Ball Super review

Wednesday – The Tamriel Chronicles update

Friday – Dragon Ball Super review
              News for the Week
              Coming Soon


I will still be posting a steady stream of video game reviews as well. They aren't being left behind or forgotten. Some games take longer than others so the schedule for game reviews will be more flexible. I will post them along with the other articles for the week on the same posting days. Make sure to catch the “Coming Soon” announcement each week to see what games I have in the works. It's looking like my next game reviews will be Guardians of the Galaxy by Telltale and Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Lost Legacy. If that changes I will announce it here.
An announcement from Nerd Guy An announcement from Nerd Guy Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on March 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.