Letters From Tamriel NAME CHANGE

Herro guys and gals!  Just wanted to drop a post to explain that Letters From Tamriel is getting a name change.  While scouring the interwebs I found out that someone already has that name in use.  I don't ever want anyone accusing me of stealing their idea so Letters From Tamriel will henceforth be known as The Tamriel Chronicles.  I'll be updating the tags and labels shortly after this.  I'll post a link below to the first 2 letters in case you haven't gotten around to reading them yet.  These letters are my favorite thing to write and I hope everyone enjoys them.  Letter 3 will be coming soon!!!





The Tamriel Chronicles - Letter 1

The Tamriel Chronicles - Letter 2
Letters From Tamriel NAME CHANGE Letters From Tamriel NAME CHANGE Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on November 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.