PS4 Top Ten List Coming Soon!!!

   I will be writing up a top 10 list for PS4 games in the coming days.  This list will consist of what

I think are the best PS4 games released so far.  I will post 1 game a day and give reasons why I think

it deserves a spot on my list.  It will be done in a countdown style starting with number 10.  I can't

post games that I haven't played yet so some big titles, such as Horizon Zero Dawn, will not make it

on my list.  I will update the list periodically as new titles come out.  Enjoy guys and gals.

                                                                                                                                Nerd Guy out

PS4 Top Ten List Coming Soon!!! PS4 Top Ten List Coming Soon!!! Reviewed by ThatNerdGuy0627 on November 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.